Skip to main content
Fig. 4 | Plant Methods

Fig. 4

From: Association of spectroscopically determined leaf nutrition related traits and breeding selection in Sassafras tzumu

Fig. 4

Distribution (95% confidence intervals) of calibration and validation statistics from 200 simulations for models predicting ANTH, FLAV and NBI contents using sMC, Rep, Ipw and Ga variable selection. Each model permutation included 80% of the data for calibration and the remaining 20% for validation. R2: coefficient of determination of cross-validation; RMSE: root-mean-square error of cross-validation; The black vertical line in each box represents median value, the red colour box represents the sMC model

Back to article page
\