Skip to main content
Fig. 1 | Plant Methods

Fig. 1

From: Association of spectroscopically determined leaf nutrition related traits and breeding selection in Sassafras tzumu

Fig. 1

Distribution (95% confidence intervals) of calibration and validation statistics from 200 simulations of models predicting ANTH, FLAV and NBI with full length NIR spectra. Each model permutation included 80% of the data for internal calibration and the remaining 20% for validation. R2: coefficient of determination of cross-validation; RMSE: root-mean-square error of cross-validation; The black vertical line in each box represents median value, the red colour box represents the SNV + 2nd model. The green colour box represents the 1st model

Back to article page
\